ACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Side note. I keep waiting to have explained how if you are quarantined in a hotel you keep strangers from getting on an elevator. If you stop on a floor while on the way to your floor and a stranger starts to get on do you tell them to go away?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Side note. I keep waiting to have explained how if you are quarantined in a hotel you keep strangers from getting on an elevator. If you stop on a floor while on the way to your floor and a stranger starts to get on do you tell them to go away?
He said he told them to not get on an elevator with anyone outside their tier1 bubble so I would presume they’d either ask them to wait for the next one or get off.
Some hotels have started doing express service on elevators where they go straight to the floor without stopping. Not sure if that is activated there.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
He said he told them to not get on an elevator with anyone outside their tier1 bubble so I would presume they’d either ask them to wait for the next one or get off.
Some hotels have started doing express service on elevators where they go straight to the floor without stopping. Not sure if that is activated there.
If somebody with COVID rode the elevator previously, the virus would be floating in the air for a good while after they left. Best to take the stairs. At least the stairwell is a much bigger space (and far less utilized).

slugboy

Staff member
Brian Oliver breaks down the FSU game for Suguria. It’s the best preview I’ve seen so far.
Man, do we give up height to FSU, but our last game shows at least part of the way.
I’d love to see Bubba just go off in this game; he’s got it in him

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think he is right we could win close but the floor is a lot lower if we have foul trouble or FSU smothers us on D. Last night they had UNC starting really high and made the passes to the bigs really hard. We have better guards than UNC but we have to play like it.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
yes. You do not allow anyone on the elevator with you. Period. Pretty simple. Some might grouse, but most will understand.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
Ladies and Gentlemen.

We’re playing for an ACC Tournament Championship tonight.

How ****ing cool is that.

And no matter what happens, the rat faced rat can’t win, and neither can aw shucks cheater Roy Williams.

We are playing for the ACC Championship on ESPN on prime time on the Saturday night before selection Sunday. Yeah it’s pretty ****ing cool.

/

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I will be at a gymnastics meet tonight. First time this year that my daughter can compete in all events due to injuries. Last chance to qualify for the state meet. My daughter is more important than GT basketball, but I will be trying to watch the game between times that she is competing.

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
Ladies and Gentlemen.

We’re playing for an ACC Tournament Championship tonight.

How ****ing cool is that.

And no matter what happens, the rat faced rat can’t win, and neither can aw shucks cheater Roy Williams.
Soaking it all in, because it was a long road to get here.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I will be at a gymnastics meet tonight. First time this year that my daughter can compete in all events due to injuries. Last chance to qualify for the state meet. My daughter is more important than GT basketball, but I will be trying to watch the game between times that she is competing.
We’ll hold it down for GT, pass on our well wishes to the little one.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

GT family says good luck!

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
You can always watch your daughters meet, but listen to the game through img online radio.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
We’ll hold it down for GT, pass on our well wishes to the little one.

Thanks. She isn't so little anymore and does things in gymnastics that make dads worry.

You can always watch your daughters meet, but listen to the game through img online radio.
I'll have YouTubeTV on the whole time and listen when I can't watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.