ACC Tournament

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
ND having no trouble getting the ball into the middle of the zone and hitting baseline cutters.

Prentiss friggin Hubb is abusing Jose. 7 /5 / 5 with 4 mins left before half

Deleted member 2897

Here are Notre Dame's shooters as of right now: Hubb 2 for 3, Durham 3 for 3, Las 4 for 6, Goodwin 4 for 5, Mooney 4 for 8. You can't beat that. We're shooting 45% and getting blown out of the building.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
You've been watching too much baseball.
No, I've been watching too much GT Basketball....especially tournament basketball. Has Pastner won even a single game there yet? And I can't recall the last time we won our first two games.....

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
It is so funny to me. We are such gullible fans (myself included). We argue and speculate about how deep we can go in the tournament, when judging by recent history, we will be lucky to win our opener. And have virtually NO chance of wining our first two.
GT comes through true to form again in the tourney.....

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
No, I've been watching too much GT Basketball....especially tournament basketball. Has Pastner won even a single game there yet? And I can't recall the last time we won our first two games.....

GT hasn't won two tournament games in a single tournament since 2010 when we went to the finals.

GT has won a total of two tournament games since 2010. Both of those were in overtime.

Pastner has not won a tournament game.

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
This loss is on Pastner for not switching to Man earlier

First switched to man around the 10 min mark in the first half - got hurt on a couple back doors and waffled btwn man and zone the rest of the half. Biggest difference between halves was intensity, not defense we ran.

Overall a pretty good game offensively. ND just shot lights out in the first half and buried us - sometimes that happens. They’re a 32% 3-pt shooting team and shot 57% today.

Really encouraged by Moses’ and James’ play the last couple of weeks. That’s going to be a tough frontcourt next year. Jose has got to be more consistent - he’s so up and down, which is the exact opposite thing you want from a PG.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Disappointed with the loss, but love the effort in the second half. Wright has been unreal the last couple of weeks. I never thought he was capable of playing like that. I honestly believe that we have a tournament team next year. A starting five of Alvarado, Devoe, Moore, Wright, and Banks looks pretty damn good. Then add in Usher as the 6th man, Haywood as the 3rd guard, and a rotation of Cole/Sjolund as the backup bigs and we have something. The most important recruits that we have are the ones on the roster. These guys need to improve their games and gel better over the summer.