ACC Tournament 2021

Flushed. Ready for tomorrow. Gonna be a hot one.

I've had no problem getting the games on Sling / ACCNX. Even the UVa or VT games here in Virginia.

I can get all of the ACCNX games with Youtube tv except when they're carried by RSN. Were you able to watch tonight's game with a Sling tv subscription? I thought the only online provider who carried Sinclair programming was AT&T tv.

Deleted member 2897

Asking if last nights game mattered is like when I ask my wife if everything is okay and she says yes. It’s not if I had to ask in the first place.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I can get all of the ACCNX games with Youtube tv except when they're carried by RSN. Were you able to watch tonight's game with a Sling tv subscription? I thought the only online provider who carried Sinclair programming was AT&T tv.

Yes Sling and the Orange Sports package ($35/month). Plus I have a VPN that I set to different regions of the country to get around local blackouts.

Yes Sling and the Orange Sports package ($35/month). Plus I have a VPN that I set to different regions of the country to get around local blackouts.

Sounds like the same deal as YouTube tv. If I can show that I'm not in the ACC market, I could avoid the blackout. Not sure how to use a vpn with my internet router and roku though.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Im so glad we’re playing this important game!

Keep in mind that part of the reason that game isn't important for us is because the team had a strong regular season. If we were on the NCAA bubble we would absolutely be treating this game differently. For Clemson that game was very important. The team "earned" that game's irrelevance.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Keep in mind that part of the reason that game isn't important for us is because the team had a strong regular season. If we were on the NCAA bubble we would absolutely be treating this game differently. For Clemson that game was very important. The team "earned" that game's irrelevance.
I do NOT disagree. Nevertheless, I wish we had fared better. If we get beaten by Louisville (in baseball, with this team, anything is possible) there is a chance it hurts our seeding for the NCAA's.

But then, who am I kidding? We can beat anyone..or lose to anyone, so it really doesn't matter (much) where we get sent or seeded....

Deleted member 2897

I do NOT disagree. Nevertheless, I wish we had fared better. If we get beaten by Louisville (in baseball, with this team, anything is possible) there is a chance it hurts our seeding for the NCAA's.

But then, who am I kidding? We can beat anyone..or lose to anyone, so it really doesn't matter (much) where we get sent or seeded....

Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if we are a 3 seed if we lose to Louisville. And like you, honestly it doesn't matter at this point. I can't really argue based especially on our OOC resume. And we also gave away a lot of ACC games from big leads and got creamed a couple times too. IIWII. Just get into the tournament and then leave nothing on the field.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if we are a 3 seed if we lose to Louisville. And like you, honestly it doesn't matter at this point. I can't really argue based especially on our OOC resume. And we also gave away a lot of ACC games from big leads and got creamed a couple times too. IIWII. Just get into the tournament and then leave nothing on the field.
I'd be surprised. #2 seed is likely it. Esp if Louisville made noise this weekend.

Deleted member 2897

Is it Jared Poland vs Brant Hurter on the mound today?

They're putting forward a talented guy. But at the same time he's only pitched 12 innings compared to 77 for Hurter.

Pitched 1 inning to Bellarmine and Clemson, giving up nothing. Pitched 4 innings and 5 innings against North Carolina and Miami, giving up 2 runs and 2 runs. Thats the extent of his season.

Hurter has 13 appearances, with 29 runs. Nearly half the runs came from the Louisville (7) game and Notre Dame (6). He gave up 16 runs in his other 11 appearances (2.0 ERA if my math is correct).

Deleted member 2897

We are averaging giving them almost 2 base runners per inning........JUST FROM WALKS. 12 walks given up now. That's just ****ing disgusting.