ACC Tournament 2021

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Looks like we’re starting Dalton tonight. Glad to see we’re playing it smart. Hopefully it’s a staff day to get some work for everybody.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
It's amazing in the year 2021 a conference that owns it's own network isn't streaming their damn baseball tournament on any platform. Blacked out for me because of freaking Youtube TV.

Deleted member 2897

Imagine playing games in the ACC basketball tournament with a baseball.

Imagine playing baseball with a basketball. Clown sized gloves! Could use basketball Refs or baseball Refs since they both suck.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Same for me on Hulu
Can't ya'll get it using the hulu log in credentials on ESPN ?

I should add that I have a deal whereby I get the Disney Plus and ESPN Plus services via Hulu...(but ESPN Plus alone is only $5.99 per month). I wa shaving trouble until I logged into ESPN FIRST, and then indicated I was a hulu subscriber..then voila, I now see it

Can't ya'll get it using the hulu log in credentials on ESPN ?

I should add that I have a deal whereby I get the Disney Plus and ESPN Plus services via Hulu...(but ESPN Plus alone is only $5.99 per month). I wa shaving trouble until I logged into ESPN FIRST, and then indicated I was a hulu subscriber..then voila, I now see it

Does having ESPN + give you access to the Sinclair programming even if your tv programming provider doesn't carry it? That would be worth it if so.