Acc releasing schedule today

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
You're absolutely right. People will claim movements of goal posts and such but that schedule is an absolute gauntlet. November has the potential to be brutal.
I don’t care who it is. This schedule would be brutal for any program. Sent it to a die hard Michigan fan and his response was “Jesus Christ! You guys trying to go winless?”

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
To be released at 9am

Will we open (Acc) with Clemson again?
Ugh we gotta play Clemson first AGAIN???? Cmon Man....
What's the difference in first or last? If they're at the end of the schedule they have had the same amount of time to get experience as we have. The problem with Clemson being first is that they have tons of former freshmen and sophomores returning -- more than half their team -- and the No. 1 recruiting class with a bit of chance to get better in February. I don't like it that Lawrence had a bad NC game because he will be out to prove himself to himself and to the NFL.. But it is a good schedule in the sense of a true measuring stick of improvement and we might in fact find out if Collins can actually coach. Clemson won't run it up because it won't have to and because it is not Swinney's nature, but Georgia and ND might need blowout wins to get into the playoffs. If they do, look out.

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
Worst case 3-9 after a 1-4 start
Likely 4-8
Possible 5-7
Miracle 6-6 plus a minor bowl game

I expect us to play people closer than this past year. Potential blowout losses to Clemson, ND and ugag. Playing any of those guys close would be a good sign. I would be disappointed if we have any blowout losses vs the rest of the teams on the schedule. Losing to VT 45-0 or getting waxed by Duke again would be cause for concern. No reason for those types of losses this year. Be competitive and lose close if we lose. Show some improvement as the season goes on so that going into year 3 it becomes realistic that we can take a bigger step forward then sign another top 25 class.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Very nice schedule. Clemson going to be big time match at any point in the season. Hoping we improve enough to catch them napping.

Rest of schedule builds as team will be building.

How good is UCF? Are they still program that can be great any giving year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

Virginia fell 8 points short to a top 10 Florida team from giving us our 5th opponent next year who had 10+ wins. 9 bowl opponents. LOL.

I went through everyone's bye weeks and tried to find some reason to complain, but I came up empty. Oh well, gotta find something else to complain about I suppose.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
As always with us - it almost all depends on injuries and, in our case especially, QB development.

We should be jumping out of our minds with excitement about kicking the season off with Clemson.

Lay it out there on the line.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Clemson. Again.

Dude can we just get a little room to breathe? We just finished a forgetful season. Let’s take it easy lol