ACC released its 2017-18 federal tax return, Total revenue was $464.7 million, up 11.1 percent

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Do we think Notre Dame moves to the ACC fully after their contract ends?
If they want, I would guess, because it is the perfect example of "what's in a name?" (ND being in the NC playoffs last year was another joke on the football world. They bought the name on the jersey for TV. And no, I don't like ND. Is it that obvious?)

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I know you are totally aware of the concept of sarcasm.

To your point - how many, and how much, are the players on our roster going to get for their likeness? Out of 85 on ship, how many?
Hard to read sarcasm over text. My bad on that one, but you can’t ever tell with some people. A lot of people see it that way. I don’t know about this year’s team, solely because we haven’t seen them. But I bet last years team would’ve had at least 3-4 guys get some sort of endorsement deal. Probably way more than that with local companies in their hometowns. Stewart, Marshall, Oliver, Wells, are just to name a few. How much would they be worth? Who knows? That’s why it’s based on market value, let the market tell you how much you’re worth.