ACC Position Rankings

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Despite what this says for GT, I appreciate David Hale’s attempt at doing this. This comes up a lot in many of our threads, so it’s interesting to see a comparison against other ACC teams. Getcha popcorn ready...

597c53ad3ac37db51b07bbafdf1664d8.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I would love to see this redone after 9 games.
Looking at gt players as they move from run and dont pass offense is not possible. Our defensive style of burn clock by ceding short passes also hurt our db stats.

I think it s a pretty reasonable look at other schools.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Tack it up on the bulletin board in the locker room. Actually, tack it up on everybody else’s around the league so they severely underestimate us.

We are now everybody on our schedule’s trap game. LOL.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Tack it up on the bulletin board in the locker room. Actually, tack it up and everybody else is like around so that they severely underestimate us.

We are now everybody on our schedule’s trap game. LOL.
I did see on someone’s IG post. (Graham or TO can’t remember) but they posted one of these preseason predictions and captioned it “motivation”. So obviously these kids have an idea of what people are thinking of them.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I did see on someone’s IG post. (Graham or TO can’t remember) but they posted one of these preseason predictions and captioned it “motivation”. So obviously these kids have an idea of what people are thinking of them.
Honestly, I could not be more thrilled with the media’s take on our team. If you go back in history, these are the seasons we did the best. The seasons where we are overlooked an underrated are the seasons we do the best plain and simple.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Cooper and Jahziel. Who isn’t OL any more which is why I say it’s dated
Cooper was projected ahead of Parker FWIW
I don't understand after reading this board , Cooper was a 3 star and Jahziel as only a 2 star. What about all the people on here that said we don't have any talent ? How what do I do now , whats next someone telling me I'm not fat at 270 only healthy looking.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
I don't understand after reading this board , Cooper was a 3 star and Jahziel as only a 2 star. What about all the people on here that said we don't have any talent ? How what do I do now , whats next someone telling me I'm not fat at 270 only healthy looking.
I haven’t seen anyone say we don’t have any talent. But it’s all relative to who you play. BTW Jahaziel isn’t going to be drafted as an OL and will likely be a regular at DL this year.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Cooper and Jahziel. Who isn’t OL any more which is why I say it’s dated
Cooper was projected ahead of Parker FWIW
I was curious about this and you're right. Granted, these projections are really far out, but on DraftSite they have Kenny Cooper going at 54th and Parker Braun going at 121. On DraftTek they have Cooper as the 184th best prospect and Braun is not rated. Bleacher Report also listed Cooper as a top 10 center. I couldn't find any other projections including GT players right now, but I find it interesting how much outside hype Cooper is getting. I'm hoping he has a big year for multiple reasons.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Is Cooper still at center? Thought that Scott morgan got center and cooper moved to left guard ? I was worried cooper would not control his weight.