ACC Media Poll

Our Jackets get 4 first place votes to win the Coastal but are predicted to finsh 6th overall in the Coastal ahead of only the dukies.

ACC Championship Votes
Clemson – 125
North Carolina – 16
Miami – 3
N.C. State - 1
Virginia - 1
Georgia Tech - 1

Atlantic Division
(First place votes in parenthesis)

Clemson - 1,028 (146)
N.C. State - 804 (1)
Boston College - 638
Florida State – 510
Wake Forest – 472
Louisville – 462
Syracuse - 202

Coastal Division
(First place votes in parenthesis)

North Carolina - 979 (109)
Miami - 881 (28)
Virginia Tech – 582 (3)
Pitt – 576 (1)
Virginia – 540 (2)
Georgia Tech - 340 (4)
Duke – 218

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Seems fair since most will use last year as a benchmark.

someone thinking we could win the conference feels looney

Deleted member 2897

I am one of those guys who is perpetually butthurt about how awful polls like this are. But this one doesn’t bother me. Duke is last, as it should be. We have to prove ourselves. We beat some of these Coastal teams next year and we’re good.

Meanwhile, look how god awful the Atlantic is - NC State and BC top-rated after Clemson LOL. Then Florida State, LOL. Then Wake.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
I am one of those guys who is perpetually butthurt about how awful polls like this are. But this one doesn’t bother me. Duke is last, as it should be. We have to prove ourselves. We beat some of these Coastal teams next year and we’re good.

Meanwhile, look how god awful the Atlantic is - NC State and BC top-rated after Clemson LOL. Then Florida State, LOL. Then Wake.
BC is a pretty damn good team. If you think otherwise you need to go watch some film. I expect them to take an even further step forward this season.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Our Jackets get 4 first place votes to win the Coastal but are predicted to finsh 6th overall in the Coastal ahead of only the dukies.

ACC Championship Votes
Clemson – 125
North Carolina – 16
Miami – 3
N.C. State - 1
Virginia - 1
Georgia Tech - 1

OK, which one of you snuck into the ACC meetings and voted? :LOL:

Deleted member 2897

BC is a pretty damn good team. If you think otherwise you need to go watch some film. I expect them to take an even further step forward this season.

Well show us. They were a 0.500 team last year. They haven’t had an 8-win season forever. The good news is they have 3 patsy games this year plus they get to play in the Atlantic Division.

Deleted member 2897

Jahmyr Gibbs voted 1st team All-ACC (All-Purpose Back). Also received 2 votes for ACC POTY.

Also made special teams All-ACC.

6 of the 11 starters on defense (including 3 of the 4 on the defensive line) for the All-ACC team are on Clemson :ROFLMAO:

LibertyTurns

Banned
And half you bums don't want him on the field for special teams...
I’m torn. You can get hurt on KR and PR more easily but damn if he’s not a HR threat. I guess if you’re gonna get hurt, it could be on a run or pass play just as well as a return. It’s why coaches get the big bucks to make these calls.