ACC Kickoff This Weekend

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
http://www.theacc.com/#!/news-detail/2013-ACC-Football-Kickoff-Blog_07-19-13_bofs4g

WATCH IT LIVE
There will be three opportunities to watch live video coverage of the 2013 ACC Football Kickoff. The ACC Football Kickoff Commissioner’s Forum, featuring a live question-and-answer session with the media, will be broadcast Sunday, July 21 at 12:30 p.m. Following that, a pair of players from each ACC school will participate in interview sessions on Sunday, July 21 from 1:30 until 6 p.m., while all 14 ACC head coaches will be featured in interviews on Monday, July 22 from 2 until 6 p.m. The live streams will be available for viewing on theACC.com … Archived footage will also be available there after each session.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Oh nice. Didn't realize there would be live features. I'll need to keep an eye out for that.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I can't figure out why Will would be asked anything about Clowney... are we expecting to play USCe this season?

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Jeremiah and Will coming up.

Here's the direct youtube live feed since the ACC site is broken:

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
This is awesome:
@GTAthletics: Attaouchu: You're an underdog at #GaTech when you sit down to take a test, so we're used to the feeling. #ACCKickoff

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Will Jackson is very articulate. About what I'd expect for on offensive lineman. Jeremiah seemed a little less comfortable, but gave insightful responses to some potentially tough questions. They represented well.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Is that good? If not then they can kiss my 6 o'clock.

I think it could be good because I think the previous rule only allowed offensive players outside of the tackle box to crackblock.

Now it sounds like even offensive players outside of the tackle box can crackblock just as long as they have a compass. :muted: