ACC in playoff?

Old South Stands

Jolly Good Fellow
With the Pitt win over Clemson (FG to win game), does Louisville get a shot at entering the playoff? Louisville's only loss so far is to Clemson, but Pitt was unranked heading into today, which made Clemson's loss the worse of the two.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Committee seems to put a lot of emphasis on winning your conference so they are still on the outside looking in thanks to tiebreakers there.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I don't think Louisville can be ACC champ which will hurt. But their chances are better than Clemson right now I expect

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Well this could hurt the ACC . If Clemson wins the ACC they will need help. Louisville will not get in without being in the ACC championship game. And not sure Clemson would lose to WF next week.

Last edited:

Jmonty71

Banned
That Pitt game had numerous questionable calls. I mean some where plain egregious. The "holding" call on defense? Really? I think the refs need to be questioned after seeing that game.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Louisville still trails Wake in the 3rd. Imagine if Wake beat Louisville and Clemson and made it to the ACCCG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oh wait that story line sucked last time