ACC Games Today (24 Oct)

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Some good football coming up today.

For the first time in a while, I'm a castrated turkey fan. (VT -3) Fluke should be exposed soon .... like last year where they crumbled at the end. This should be a good warm up game to ours to get the emotions flowing.

Clemson should show how good they are today against Miami. (Clemson -7) Good thing the game is in Miami since it will level the playing field a bit; but not enough for the Canes.

I'm going to the doctor's on Monday since I find myself rooting for Clemson and VT ......

Too bad UGAg can't lose today.

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
It pains me to admit but I think Duke beats VT. Their D is really good, we still should have won that game.

Clemson is the real deal, they have a legit shot at the playoff.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
So if Miami is awful at 4-2 with a comeback win over Nebraska...what does that make us as we haven't won anything outside of Tulane and Alkorn St?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Cuse and Pitt is a very entertaining game. 17-13 Cuse at the half
I wouldn't mind pairing Syracuse's D with GT's O.

Miami crowd is embarrassing. Another prop jet flew over the stadium today, this time the banner said "Our pilot has as many Top 25 wins #firealgolden"

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't mind pairing Syracuse's D with GT's O.

Miami crowd is embarrassing. Another prop jet flew over the stadium today, this time the banner said "Our pilot has as many Top 25 wins #firealgolden"

Yep, who is the Cuse DC?

da U continues to be an embarrassment to college football in general and the ACC is particular!