ACC Football Thread

Deleted member 2897

Just went through the play by play section of the Clemson / Boston College box score. I watched the game until 6 minutes left, at which time BC had 88 yards on offense LOL.

Boston College is the 2nd or at worst 3rd best team in the Atlantic Division.

Last night they had 15 drives for 115 yards and 0 points. Seriously. They averaged just over *7 yards per drive* on offense and never scored. At one point in the game they had a 4th and 49 LOL.

Deleted member 2897

Check out the ACC rushing leaders. The QB position for Georgia Tech (TaQuon Marshall and To ias Oliver combined) has almost 500 yards more rushing than 2nd place (1531 to 1076) and 8 more TDs than 2nd place (23 to 15). That is total and complete domination.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Louisville will pay Bobby Petrino the full 14 million dollars of his buyout and Louisville removed Bobby Petrino's assistant coaches

Ryan Beard
LD Scott
Nick Petrino
Andy Wagner

Ryan Beard and LD Scott are sons-in-law of Bobby Petrino and Nick Petrino is his son.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
There are 3 ACC head football coaches on the Coaches Hotseat List this week

#4 Larry Fedora North Carolina

#7 Willie Taggart FSU

#11 Justin Fuente Virginia Tech

For the life of me i can't figure out why Miami head coach Mark Richt isn't on the list:rolleyes:
I think most people know Miami is a bad job. Lose 3 games and they want to fire you. Most still think it's still the 80's

Deleted member 2897

Well he could have played a TON this year with all their blowouts. He only left so he could be THE starter. He's not going to transfer to another school unless (barring injury) they can guarantee he is the starter. Otherwise he would have gotten more playing time where he was. That's a hard sell for a team - to guarantee he is the starter next year. I mean, the guy is good, but he was surrounded by 5-star and 4-star players. That makes the game easier on everyone. Will be interesting to see what happens.