4. Pitt 7-5
5. UNC 6-6
6. Duke 5-7
7. UVA 4-8

ACC CG
FSU over Miami

Bowls
CFP
FSU & Clemson get in along with Alabama and Ohio State (ACC is Football King)

Orange Bowl
Miami vs the SEC two loss team

Camping World Bowl - GT/Louisville whoever is ranked Higher vs B12

TIER ONE BOWL (Listed by Highest payout)
Music City Bowl- GT/Louisville, Or 8-4 Notre Dame whoever is ranked lower
Belk Bowl- Notre Dame
Pinestripe Bowl- VT
Sun Bowl- PITT

TIER TWO BOWL (Listed by Highest payout)
Military Bowl-BC
Independence Bowl- UNC
Quick Lane Bowl-WF

Link
http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/bowl_games_bowl_schedule.html

I am not going to predict that much, just who will win each side. Coastal....Ga Tech. Atlantic....NC State. Ok I understand the homer thing but I think because we play so may teams that lost so much of their offense that we win. NC State, when you consider how close they came to beating Clemson and you look at their schedule, and more importantly the schedule of Fla. State and Clemson prior to playing NC State then you see why.

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
I just don't get the NC State love. It seems like they're a dark horse every year, but never manage to put it all together. They're like the Miami of the Atlantic division.

Ok, so here is why NC. State and yes they tend to choke but let's just assume they don't. Coastal is Pitt and UNC, both very beatable this year. Florida State. They start with Bama and my belief is they lose and come out of that game deflated. They play ULM but then play Miami before NC State....let down game. Clemson Well, they play CPJ triple option then NC State and then Fla State, sandwich trap. Louisville, beyond the fact that they are a one man team game at NC. State on a Thursday night. NC State has player returning.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Ok, so here is why NC. State and yes they tend to choke but let's just assume they don't. Coastal is Pitt and UNC, both very beatable this year. Florida State. They start with Bama and my belief is they lose and come out of that game deflated. They play ULM but then play Miami before NC State....let down game. Clemson Well, they play CPJ triple option then NC State and then Fla State, sandwich trap. Louisville, beyond the fact that they are a one man team game at NC. State on a Thursday night. NC State has player returning.

I'm thinking along the same lines. State always plays FSU tough. If they can get a win at Tallahassee, they hold the tie breaker with them. They can lose to Clemson as long as Clemson loses two ACC games which I think is a good possibility given what they lost and how close they come to losing 3-4 ACC games last year. NC State's out of division games are UNC and Pitt. They get Louisville and Clemson in Raleigh. I can just as easily see them winding up with one ACC loss as I can see them winding up with 4 ACC losses. I think a Tech/NC State ACCCG is more than just a possibility.

If CPJ isn't currently working on his Miami game plan, that just means he's already got it finished. That might be our biggest game since last Thanksgiving.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Miami got a squad. They could strangle hold the coastal soon. Got to see how CPJ responds to Richt cause Richt has his number.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Miami got a squad. They could strangle hold the coastal soon. Got to see how CPJ responds to Richt cause Richt has his number.
Kinda like UGA dominated the SEC east under ritch lol. I don't think ritch really has cpj's number. We lost some games because of some stupid actions by guys on the field. It's not like their game plans were just overwhelming us, imo overwhelming a team is having their number jmo. But they definitely have some talent over there.

Jmonty71

Banned
Yikes! Too hard to predict, right now. However; regrettably I would have VT over GT, right now. Miami and us are pretty even. If we don't fumble the game away, we win. But, here goes.

ACC Atlantic
1. Clemson 12-0
2. FSU 9-3
3. Louisville 9-3
4. NC State 8-4
5. WF 7-5
6. BC 5-7
7. Cuse 4-8

ACC Coastal
1. Miami 9-3
2. Virgina Tech 9-3
3. Georgia Tech 8-3