Photos ACC Football Championship Game Photos 12/6/2014

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Photos from the ACC Football Championship Game between Georgia Tech and Florida State
georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0806.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0810.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0006.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0008.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0012.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0015.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0021.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0815.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0816.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0024.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0030.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0035.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0041.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0820.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0821.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0828.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0047.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0837.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0840.jpg

georgia_tech_vs_florida_state_0846.jpg

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
One question for those who know the rule book. In a couple of photos I saw FSU offensive linemen hacking the throats of our DL with their hands. I know in another instance that got flagged for this but these photos seem to indicate it happened many more times than just that one time. What is the rule about giving a "karate chop" to the throat of a defensive lineman, especially during pass protection?

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
John, these are absolutely beautiful. Soooooo much better than USA Today or anyone else. Kudos to you and thank you for doing these for us!

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
@Northeast Stinger I wish I had gotten the shot of Waller reaching for the pylon with the pylon actually in the frame!

@Buzz776g Haha, thank you but let's not get too crazy! I have a lot of respect for the wire photographers, they not only have to get the shots but they work with extremely short deadlines. I think they have to turn the photos around literally in minutes.

@swampsting Looks like Jimbo was counting something. Maybe counting the number of times they've won in a row... I like the ref's look in the background too. Need a caption contest. :D