ACC Early Entries to NBA

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Hes a project, but he has the most potential and the Hawks don't need a role player they need a "star". His athleticism is rediculous and he has a good J. Just needs to tighten up his handle a little bit and get stronger. Give him 2-3 years and I think he'll be one of the top players from this class.

The league is full of drafted potential, I'm not really interested. Is he leaving UCLA?
Like I typed earlier my first choice is KJ McDaniels (ACC Defensive Player of the Year, freakish athletic, lead Clemson in scoring when everyone knew he was there only REAL offensive option, top rebounder at his position, and still has upside.

Maybe TJ Warren who played well in the DLeague. I read about some big men in Europe that would be useful.

But we need a wing player to cover the perimeter defensively and be some kind of threat offensively an upgrade over in some form DeMarre & Korver. KJ will be an upgrade defensively over Korver & and upgrade offensively over DeMarre now and will be bigger and far superior in terms of athleticism than any of our other wings.

from peachtreehoops;
http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2014/...ofile-k-j-mcdaniels-acc-clemson-atlanta-hawks

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
I like McDaniels but he's pretty raw offensively IMO. I don't even think hes projected first round maybe late first. Picking him at 15 I think is reachin a little.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Rodney Hood follows Jabari Parker to the NBA. Good immediate financial decision by both as their stock will never be higher.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
KJ McDaniels declared... Come on Hawks.
McDaniels averaged 17.1 points, 7.1 rebounds, 2.8 blocks and 1.2 assists last season.