ACC Discussion

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Pitt player transferring out.

Methinks this'll be a recurring theme for Pitt in the forseeable future.

Other than adding another name to the transfer list, this does not impact us very much. He won't be transferring to an ACC school.

You have to wonder what the Pitt crowd currently thinks of Stallings.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Other than adding another name to the transfer list, this does not impact us very much. He won't be transferring to an ACC school.

You have to wonder what the Pitt crowd currently thinks of Stallings.
Probably generally the same thing they thought when he was hired hahahaha.

How about poor Sheldon Jeter. Transfers from Vandy to get away from that psycho and then they hire him at Pitt for Jeters senior year. Poor ****er...

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So basically Pitt's entire bench transfers out.
Their entire 2016 class is gone.

They have a big recruiting class coming in, but you are not going to win alot relying almost exclusively on youth (unless they are all McD) and Pitt is going to have some holes in terms of class leadership the next few years.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Justin Jackson won't announce anything until after the Heels finish up their season, but I can't imagine he'll stay. Think you'll see Dennis Smith, Collins, Allen, Bacon, Giles go too. Interested to see what Kennard & XRM will do

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Justin Jackson won't announce anything until after the Heels finish up their season, but I can't imagine he'll stay. Think you'll see Dennis Smith, Collins, Allen, Bacon, Giles go too. Interested to see what Kennard & XRM will do

XRM has said he's staying.

Giles is the most interesting for me. Had a bad season but his HS mix tapes are amazing

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Giles would be downright stupid to not leap to the NBA now. If that knee doesn’t ever heel up right, at least make sure you hit the NBA before everyone knows it.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I don't see Kennard or Allen leaving early. Tatum was much better than Giles this year . Giles needs to bulk up some and seemed lost in the offense at times. He should stay but will probably go if his draft status is high enough. Probably shouldn't hire an agent. Not sure how serious a student he is.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don't see Kennard or Allen leaving early. Tatum was much better than Giles this year . Giles needs to bulk up some and seemed lost in the offense at times. He should stay but will probably go if his draft status is high enough. Probably shouldn't hire an agent. Not sure how serious a student he is.
I agree. At least about Kannard. He seems like the kind of person who makes commitments and sticks with them.

http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/story...evils-ohio-high-school-basketball-3715-030715

I don't think Allen could get drafted this year.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Most draft boards I've seen have Tatum, Smith, Isaac and Justin Jackson all in the lottery.
Kennard, Mitchell, Lydon and Giles all later in first round
Blossomgame, Allen & Bacon in early second

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I've been saying this ...
Conspiracy theories without facts aside, it's important that I share one example of how Boeheim made all our lives better. He does these things for the greater good.

The futures of Kg02, Kg03 and Kg04 have more hope with leaders like Jim Boeheim.