ACC Discussion 2020-21

Deleted member 2897

A day after Xavier Johnson announced he's transferring, Pitt is losing Au'diese Toney as well.

Things not looking good for them.

And they actually had a decent team this year - a major turnaround from an absolute dumpster fire. Looks like that trajectory may not hold.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
And they actually had a decent team this year - a major turnaround from an absolute dumpster fire. Looks like that trajectory may not hold.

They started off real good, I believe 8-2 overall, 4-1 in conference, and have lost 7 of their last 8 games.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
I honestly believe Moses I just a guy under the radar. Hasn't had much attention on him at all. However if he can continue to contribute at a high level as the team gets more attention his value can skyrocket. He is not a guy that had bright lights on him since high school.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It used to be a winning record in the ACC was automatic for a NCAA bid. Now who knows what the committee will do. Our overall would look so much better without those first two losses. That Duke game is important . They could squeeze us out just by being Duke and more national attention plus we lost to them earlier.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
@bwelbo

I'm a follower. :rolleyes:

... or maybe I'm a dtm burner account. :sneaky:
1614458227244.png