ACC Discussion 2019

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
In fairness, it was originally scheduled for Jax, just got moved 2 days ago, the time got moved up to noon and there is a hurricane coming. But I agree he is in trouble
Good point, But it was at FSU correct? Home opener and that stadium was very empty, the panhandle is not evacuating as far as i know

bennyjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Without those starters Alabama didnt look like the #2 team. They are definitely losing the recruiting battle to Clemson and uga. The Saban era maybe coming to an end.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Satan was sitting on his can of whoop *** apparently. Goodbye 33.5. Grab your ankles Dook. You’re about to get spanked hard it appears.

Pour it on Bama

Why of all the matchups in the world would anyone choose this one to play in the dome on opening weekend?

LibertyTurns

Banned
Good point, But it was at FSU correct? Home opener and that stadium was very empty, the panhandle is not evacuating as far as i know
Very few people are evacuating in Florida, particularly the panhandle. They blew the whistle too soon, people started to prepare & now it’s business as usual. Predicting the weather is as hard as determining which GT Team will show up on a given day.

LibertyTurns

Banned
You want to talk about no fans. Take a gander at UNC-SCe. Might be 25k at that game and that’s being charitable. Would be interesting to know the “official” number.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I hate that Mack Brown is at UNC. They’re gonna be a thorn in our side for years to come.

I can’t believe they’ve come back to take the lead against USCe, they might actually be decent this year. Mac is too old to last very long though...