• Virginia Tech (-3.5) @ Boston College... Sat, 4pm ET, ACCN
  • Virginia (-2.5) @ Pittsburgh... Sat, 7:30pm ET, ACCN

Also of interest
  • Wisconsin (-13) @ USF (our week 2 opponent)... Fri, 7pm ET, ESPN

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
ACC Coastal
  • Duke vs. Alabama (-34)------ Alabama 70-10 over Duke
  • USCe (-7.5) vs. North Carolina------South Carolina 34-21 over North Carolina
  • Virginia Tech (-3.5) @ Boston College-----Boston College 19-17 over Virginia Tech
  • Virginia (-2.5) @ Pittsburgh------Virginia 27-16 over Pitt

Also of interest
  • Wisconsin (-13) @ USF (our week 2 opponent)-------Wisconsin 45-24 over USF

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Bout time we crank up this thread with Miami vs. Florida leading off tonight on ESPN.

Miami is a 7.5 point underdog.

LOL. Reminds me of the same joke back in the 70s before Spurrier went back to UF as head coach and started winning. At that time, it went “What do Florida and Notre Dane have in common?” The answer was, of course, “Neither one has ever won an SEC championship.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Miami has some talent. Richt did a solid job last few classes. Diaz can coach D.

Honestly miami has a potential to put up a serious fight tonight. I am also not sure florida is top 10 material too

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Yeah...I find it very, very hard to pull for Miami. It would be a near thing vs the pups, but I'm pretty sure I'd have to pull for them in that case. Or I'd just be rooting for them to tie.

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
Gotta go ACC. I can’t stand the Cain’s either but to hell with sec. they would root dawgs over us so screw em

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Miami looked good until they arm tackled for 20 yards straight yards and got no more tackle chances for the last 50 of that receivers' YAC.

They look competitive though if I'm being honest. They've gotten Florida to 4th downs on both their drives.