ACC Coastal Hopes

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Both VT and Miami lost today. We still don't control our destiny, but if we can beat UNC and VT, things could get interesting!

Also, lol @ NC State for choking that game away and of course LOL @ U[sic]GA

How about them dawgs.

Best friend's little brother is on the dawgstaff, and he says Chaney will be the first to go.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Both VT and Miami lost today. We still don't control our destiny, but if we can beat UNC and VT, things could get interesting!

Also, lol @ NC State for choking that game away and of course LOL @ U[sic]GA
I was thinking this same thing earlier, and there are many ways it could happen.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't think GT has a chance to win the ACC Coastal Division or a chance to have a winning season the way they're playing. I think GT will lose to Duke,North Carolina,Virginia Tech,Virginia and UGAG. The anemic UGAG running game will get well against the GT defense. I think Paul Johnson gets fired after a 4-8 2016 season.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I don't think GT has a chance to win the ACC Coastal Division or a chance to have a winning season the way they're playing. I think GT will lose to Duke,North Carolina,Virginia Tech,Virginia and UGAG. The anemic UGAG running game will get well against the GT defense. I think Paul Johnson gets fired after a 4-8 2016 season.
The possibility for that to happen certainly exists. Especially if our defense doesn't firm up.
However I don't think there's any way that Georgia Tech fires Paul Johnson at the end of this season. Too much money difference not to do it next year instead if that is what is going to happen.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Damn you're negative. You realize Syracuse just beat VT right? They were the only team left on our schedule that potentially looked unbeatable. I think we start rolling. 8-4.

Jmonty71

Banned
We have maybe 1% chance of winning it. When it comes down to it. We still have "No Proof Roof" as the DC. That alone loses 2 games.

Jmonty71

Banned
I somewhat agree. Except we win 5 games. Roof will cause Johnson his job.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
A new coach solves nothing. You need facilities, recruiting, etc.

Tech stays relevant just by being in the ACC. I don't think CPJ is going anywhere.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We go 7-5. We have a bye week to get healthy and tighten some things up. The Duke game will be ugly and low scoring but we win. I don't see us hanging with UNC or VT on the road. They will pick our linebackers and secondary apart. UGA is a mess and I think by time we play them they will have quit on Kirby

Milwaukee

Banned
We go 7-5. We have a bye week to get healthy and tighten some things up. The Duke game will be ugly and low scoring but we win. I don't see us hanging with UNC or VT on the road. They will pick our linebackers and secondary apart. UGA is a mess and I think by time we play them they will have quit on Kirby

Duke is extremely well coached and they have a stud or two. I don't know if we can get that one on the road, scares the hell out of me. If we beat Duke then we can beat UNC and/or VT in my opinion. If we keep improving we win out.