ACC cancels all spring sports

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
The way I read it, through the END of the 2020 academic year. Meaning all sports in 2020??? Yes or no? Cause idk if my mental can handle a year without GT football

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
The way I read it, through the END of the 2020 academic year. Meaning all sports in 2020??? Yes or no? Cause idk if my mental can handle a year without GT football

It's the 19-20 school year. Summer/Fall is the 20-21 school year. Previously, the ACC suspended the spring indefinitely, so this is closing the door on any spring sports playing this season.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Historically, end of school year has been end of Summer Quarter. Now that we're on a semester system, I'm not sure that has changed. I started Summer 1987, so I was able to graduate under the 1986/87 course catalog. That saved me from having to take an extra quarter of P-Chem.

Edit: changed year to quarter (took 2 quarters of P-Chem not the latter required 3)

Historically, end of school year has been end of Summer Quarter. Now that we're on a semester system, I'm not sure that has changed. I started Summer 1987, so I was able to graduate under the 1986/87 course catalog. That saved me from having to take an extra year of P-Chem.
As a physics major, I didn't have to take any p-chem courses, but I heard they were KILLERS.