ACC 2022-2023

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Louisville loses at home by one to a mid major. Again. 0-3 start to Payne's tenure and all three have been one point losses. Ouch

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Observations from Tuesday night:

It looked like the refs noticed K is not on the Duke bench any longer.
UNC got 3 points from its bench against winless Gardner-Webb and Davis is NOT happy.

Edit: I mentioned to my App St grad wife that the Mountaineers beat UL in Louisville. Her reply, "We have a basketball team?"

Last edited:

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Watching replays this morning and I noticed a beautifully executed last seconds hail Mary pass and shot by Wake to beat Utah Valley. My ACC biased shock was aimed at the post game celebration. This was not a win over Duke. It was Utah Valley! Is this where we are in the ACC?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Watching replays this morning and I noticed a beautifully executed last seconds hail Mary pass and shot by Wake to beat Utah Valley. My ACC biased shock was aimed at the post game celebration. This was not a win over Duke. It was Utah Valley! Is this where we are in the ACC?

I wouldn’t be shocked by any team that treats that shot going in as a moment of catharsis, whether it’s against IUPUI or Duke.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Louisville loses at home by one to a mid major. Again. 0-3 start to Payne's tenure and all three have been one point losses. Ouch
Going back to last year, UL has lost 4 in a row by 1 point. They have to be approaching some record, right?

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
I miss the mid 80’s to mid 90’s ACC….
Expansion ruined it.
Eh. I’m younger than most but while I wasn’t alive for the 80’s and 90’s I know how great the ACC was then. However I think the ACC has benefited from expansion. With the future of college Athletics being uncertain we need all the teams we can get. Plus more teams means more games in the ACCT for us to watch.