A Thought: if we pulled another Miracle on Techwood ?

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Depends on how it happens. If Clemson plays awful and chokes the game away something like a win is a win. If we come out play well and look good in the process I'll be convinced there is some serious voodoo going on when we leave Atlanta.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
If we beat Clemson than I may need to go to the store

large_e57d1928-a6d8-4bf4-b68b-0b448983020a.jpeg

First I would say then I would do it

RiseUpATL

Banned
Would be awesome! Would certainly would get some good press then. Not sure what it means long term. I personally am not satisfied beating a top 10 team but losing to Pitt, Duke and UVA fairly regularly. Playing spoiler is fun but it’s only good for a week. I want 9-10 of those weeks fairly consistently.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Chances of that happening with the talent Clemson has now vs what FSU had in 2015 is about zero. We don't have a JT to bail us out.

orange14

Jolly Good Fellow
Would be awesome! Would certainly would get some good press then. Not sure what it means long term. I personally am not satisfied beating a top 10 team but losing to Pitt, Duke and UVA fairly regularly. Playing spoiler is fun but it’s only good for a week. I want 9-10 of those weeks fairly consistently.
this ^^^^

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If we go 3-9 this season and those 3 wins are whomever we played in the first game, Clemson, and UGA, then I would say it is a successful season. Especially if Clemson and UGA rebound to play each other for the natty. Then we could claim we were mythical natty champs. LOL

Deleted member 2897

That is Georgia Tech and how we roll. In the regular season over the last decade we're something like 13-11 against Clemson, Florida State, and Virginia Tech combined - every single one of those games except maybe 1 was an upset. Its crazy how we can have success against teams like those but then have just about the same record against Pitt, Duke, Virginia, and UNCheat. It makes no sense.