1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

A new Jameis Winston story

Discussion in 'College & Pro Sports' started by jwsavhGT, Apr 30, 2014.

1. jwsavhGT

jwsavhGT Moderator Staff Member

2. jeffgt14

jeffgt14 We Suck

LMAO!!!

3. jeffgt14

jeffgt14 We Suck

He must’ve been running out the Publix screaming “F- You Napier!!!”

4. bat_082994

bat_082994 Helluva Engineer

My main question, how do you walk into a store, get something, and then "forget" to pay for it?

5. GTNavyNuke

GTNavyNuke Helluva Engineer Featured Member

He also stole craw fish. Now they aren't worth the time to peel them.

As for his statement, it was written by a PR professional "I realize that I am in the public spotlight and my conduct needs to be above reproach,” Winston said in a statement. “Over the last year I’ve learned that my accomplishments on the fields can be a wonderful thing for my school, teammates, friends, and family. At the same time, I must realize that my mistakes are magnified and can bring great embarrassment to all those who support me every day. I make no excuses for my actions and will learn and grow from this unfortunate situation.”

What total bull sh*t.

6. Stonewall

Stonewall Ramblin' Wreck

exactly. in that same statement it read, "In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items." huh? no, dumbass! five year olds walk out of stores with stolen m&m's because they're "ignorant". you're obviously a self-entitled thief.

7. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Administrator Staff Member

jeffgt14 likes this.
  8. jeffgt14

jeffgt14 We Suck