"A most colorful Q&A with Shamire Devine" from AJC

Techster

Helluva Engineer
LOLOLOLOL

Q: Is it hard to believe he’s started only six games?

A: Not really. I believe he started high school.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Q: What has impressed you the most about TaQuon?

A: What has impressed me the most with TaQuon is that I believe he feels safe behind us. Like, sometimes with (Justin Thomas), I know ‘JT’ felt safe to a certain extent and he’ll go out and sprint and everything, but with TaQuon, he feels like he just walked in a club with four bouncers. He’s like, ‘I don’t have anything to worry about.’​

That's my favorite part right there. These kinds of interpersonal bonds and attitudes are what really get people motivated to dig deeper.

gtg147g

Georgia Tech Fan
Q: What has impressed you the most about TaQuon?

A: What has impressed me the most with TaQuon is that I believe he feels safe behind us. Like, sometimes with (Justin Thomas), I know ‘JT’ felt safe to a certain extent and he’ll go out and sprint and everything, but with TaQuon, he feels like he just walked in a club with four bouncers. He’s like, ‘I don’t have anything to worry about.’​

That's my favorite part right there. These kinds of interpersonal bonds and attitudes are what really get people motivated to dig deeper.

Am I reading too much into the fact that he said FOUR bouncers? Shouldn't it be 5?

alagold

Helluva Engineer
How many Linemen of Wk would have mentioned a mid-term in an IV? If you cked past IVs for 5 yrs doubtful you would fine one-(unless it was another Tech guy)