A Message our Players (Reposted from the other site.)

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
What is the point of accepting poor coaching? Was is the point of accepting hype with no substance? Fake claims not supported by facts?

I thought we were in the era of "Big boy football"

We are. We have to leave the era of FCS football first, which is going to take a year. But, we were SoCon champs a few years ago, I think.

Good thing we never had a losing season under PJ. Or, never had a season with only one FBS win. Then you would really be pissed.

Oh wait....

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Guys the players know this is going to take time. The coaches discussion with the players is about improving daily and learning, playing with effort and honestly as much as you and i may hate to hear it, no one is looking at wins losses including the AD this year.

So for those so mad they cant stand to hear this and want to cry and complain and set their hair on fire go ahead.

No one in the lockerroom is divided. Its because on tape you can see things can work. Where we are missing. And the challenges we have. The kids arent dumb and they can see it too. I believe we are close to putting a game together. So lets see what happens.

We are not a penalized team and take care of the ball. That means their is care and attention to detail. No one is packing it in. This is a huge learning year and if you think about it we are installing a totally new system and only had about 30 practices, 4 of which were shirts only. Yeah. To say its a learning year is true.

And. I wont go into talent discussion iiwii.

Its a matter of as a fan what type you are. Its hard for me to call this staff bad this year.

Scubapro

Banned
Guys the players know this is going to take time. The coaches discussion with the players is about improving daily and learning, playing with effort and honestly as much as you and i may hate to hear it, no one is looking at wins losses including the AD this year.

So for those so mad they cant stand to hear this and want to cry and complain and set their hair on fire go ahead.

No one in the lockerroom is divided. Its because on tape you can see things can work. Where we are missing. And the challenges we have. The kids arent dumb and they can see it too. I believe we are close to putting a game together. So lets see what happens.

We are not a penalized team and take care of the ball. That means their is care and attention to detail. No one is packing it in. This is a huge learning year and if you think about it we are installing a totally new system and only had about 30 practices, 4 of which were shirts only. Yeah. To say its a learning year is true.

Its a matter of as a fan what type you are. Its hard for me to call this staff bad this year.

Yeah...but when they (Coaches) say stuff like; we made improvements by limiting the negative yardage plays, makes me shake my head
Sorry, you cant tell me we are improving when we are getting our butts handed to us each Saturday.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer

I appreciate this post and your thoughts and opinions on most things. We may not win again today his year but I think we’ll see improvement across the board. Couple that with a good recruiting class/roster management and I think we’ll look much better next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

How do you explain the D so bad?