A little peer pressure...

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I am making my way through the ACC with some independents, media people, insiders, or just smart people and I’m wondering....who among the finest GT basketball fans would y’all like to see me invite to talk about 2019-20 GTMBB?

I ask because I am quite certain that every single one of my top5 selections would decline. Pressure them.....I talk GTMBB so I need someone to hit with questions. Scream their names...make it fun

Bodidley2

Georgia Tech Fan
I am making my way through the ACC with some independents, media people, insiders, or just smart people and I’m wondering....who among the finest GT basketball fans would y’all like to see me invite to talk about 2019-20 GTMBB?

I ask because I am quite certain that every single one of my top5 selections would decline. Pressure them.....I talk GTMBB so I need someone to hit with questions. Scream their names...make it fun
Jack Cofer Huge GT Basketball fan. Went to 35 ACC Tournaments!! knows more about the ACC and GT basketball than anyone I have met

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Pretty sure that's the last person @Peacone36 wants to interview. Pretty sure he's interested in getting some substance, not fluffy coach speak.

No way, I want to see Peac throw back a bottle of bourbon and put Pastner on the spot. Hell, drink bourbon while doing the interview. I have faith Peac would NOT let Paster get away with fluffy coach speak.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
No way, I want to see Peac throw back a bottle of bourbon and put Pastner on the spot. Hell, drink bourbon while doing the interview. I have faith Peac would NOT let Paster get away with fluffy coach speak.

Jon Rothstein directly asked Pastner about Ron Bell. You'd have thought Pastner was Han Solo piloting the Falcon to evade Tie Fighters & Star Destroyers.