A few decent WR's on campus today

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Calvin Johnson, Stephen Hill, Kevin Cone, AJ Green and Jordan Matthews.

Coach Cook posted a picture on Twitter. I would post it but I'm on mobile.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BroS2gBCYAAoHHY.jpg
BroS2gBCYAAoHHY.jpg

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
I really wish Stephen would have stayed in college one more season. I fear he will be out of the league if he doesn't improve.

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
Its a dead period so it can't be any recruiting visit updates.

Haha I know. Just excited about the talent we are accumulating at WR. I hope a few of our current players/recruits can continue Tech's reputation as WR U. Impressive group of NFL talent nonetheless

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
AJ should be required to wear GT gear when he's here

Nope. Bring him around all he wants to come. And capture a photo every time it happens...then do exactly what Coach Cook did. Post that bad boy on the internet.

Any time you can show that the elite receivers in the NFL are working out at Tech, we're getting good "street cred" with the high school players out of it.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Green could've gone up to Athens but instead worked out on campus instead. You can read whatever you want into that, but I'm sure out coaches will be able to spin it in a positive way.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
AJ and Calvin are good friends and he (AJ) has come to GT several times to work out with Calvin and others. I remember that the first time he came, he had on a red shirt (not a UGA shirt but Nike or something like that) and Calvin made him take it off and put on another one.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Also to rub it in a little more, Matthew Stafford is at uga today.

Funny he chose to workout at GT instead.

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
Jordan Mathews is a good guy and extremely hard worker. Hes good friends with one of my closest buddies and I beat his *** in horse last summer haha Also think hes related to Jerry Rice. I think he'll be very successful in the league.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Someone should tweet this to our commits & recruits..
I hope Cone actually gets to play.
GT = WR U (even though Tech isn't an University)