A Bruce Feldman tweet on CPJ

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
Not sure what your issue is with 56jacket but I will go out on a very long limb and say he has earned the right to have an opinion on Tech football whether positive or negative given his contributions to the program in the past.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Looking at our commitment list at guys like Durham, Custis, Freeman, Jordan, and Jackson, and comparing them to the 2013 and 2012 classes, and it's pretty easy to say that recruiting is improving.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
That's odd considering how many have become assistants for him throughout his career.

Don't get me naming guys but again I haven't met one that liked him meaning as coach not the man. Now I admit that sample size isn't enormous but I interact with the NFL alum particularly and some I can tell you it isn't glowing. Which also helped form my opinion of him and his style of offense.

56JacketDE

GT Athlete
Don't get me naming guys but again I haven't met one that liked him meaning as coach not the man. Now I admit that sample size isn't enormous but I interact with the NFL alum particularly and some I can tell you it isn't glowing. Which also helped form my opinion of him and his style of offense.
coincidence? I've heard the same thing

Sheldon's

Jolly Good Fellow
First off want to see that this board is great. I am an often lurker. Probably joined a little less than a month ago and really like not only the great and insightful information, but the general civility compared to other boards.

With introductions out of the way, I'll add my take on things. Given that it is recruiting season, I wonder if the comment was within the context of being ticked at the Hill over not giving him an exception that he needs to get a kid in here. Just a thought.

foggy

Georgia Tech Fan
I use to go to ATL all the time and speak to many players, since pj came here I don't get to ATL as often BUT the few that I have spoken to are either ambivalent to him or don't like him at all. Of course I told the guys I'd never mention their names.