A backs next year

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
On the slot reciever thing we actually have a good number of a backs that easily translate to slot recievers. But if we do what you guys want and go to a Ohio state style spread. There is still an a back in that offense

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
We may not need a backs next year.... just saying.... fan base is really shaken.... you cannot perform like that on homecoming with donors there...

But yes, at this time we should be rotating more a backs in to get a feel.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
With the “talent” we lose on O after this year, I’m not expecting much next year. We lose 7/8 guys off this group. We legitimately could have another losing season next year. I feel like I’m watching the last years of Paul Hewitt....
O Line should be better, we lose Will and Andy Marshall but Quinney, Braun, Cooper, Hansen, Lee should be a formidable group, and Malachi and Jalen have shown what they can do. A Back won’t be worse if they can keep the fumbles down, and BBack is returning everyone.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
We may not need a backs next year.... just saying.... fan base is really shaken.... you cannot perform like that on homecoming with donors there...

But yes, at this time we should be rotating more a backs in to get a feel.
I'd hope most donors are at more than just the homecoming game and watch all of the games on tv. I am/do but I don't donate to this ****eshow.