92.9 The Game

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Ok, I don't know why I subject myself to the clowns on this show but I do. If you thought 680 The Fan was bad, try listening to these guys. They love the SEC and love the gaggers. They hardly ever mention the Jackets. I think the main host (not Randy but the other guy) is a ugag grad. Does anyone else listen to these jokers?

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately yes. I'm out in the boonies and AM radio goes out every time I drive under a power line. Honestly, 92.9 The Game needs to be called 92.9 the NFL because that's all they ever want to talk about. They touch on UGAg and CFB briefly with completely uninformed dribble, and never mention us even in passing. I think I heard them discussing our game this morning, and it was all about Deshaun Watson and poor Clemson fans because he got injured.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I listen after a UGAg loss - because I luv me some mutthurt.

Other than that, I'd rather listen to an All-Wham!-All-The-Time station than listen to those clowns %$#@-off the SEC.

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes, I live OTP so it does pick up well. That's really the biggest reason I listen. I will say it was fun to listen after their loss to Florida.

The do have Mike Smith on every Friday morning so you are right in that they are tied pretty closely to the NFL.

rodney

Georgia Tech Fan
Believe it or not 105.5 the roar in Clemson talks respectful of the jackets they at least are objective about Ga Tech and they talk a lot about us especially now I can get them on tune in app well worth the data on my smartphone so I don't have to listen to awful radio in Atlanta

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't know. I remember theprogram mentioning GT today.

Marc James is a UGAG grad and a Miami fan....so he's our worst nightmare.

Randy Cross' son couldn't hack it at Weak Florist so he's bitter.

Dukes and Bell give GT a fair shake.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
I like Mike Bell. He's pretty funny, and it's cool to have a Yankee transplant who is a big time Falcons fan who agonizes over the home team. But he barely talks about Tech, and he does his share of raggin on our fanbase. To be fair, he rags on everybody- the Bitter Buck of Buford Dawg bit cracks me up. Dukes seems kind of uninformed about CFB when he talks, although he's entertaining. Folks are going to groan at this, but honestly Buck Belue is the only guy on radio that speaks of us with any respect and knowledge at all. Chuck Oliver absolutely TRASHES us every time Tech comes out of his mouth, then says Ted Roof is his "personal friend". Yeah, right.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
Believe it or not 105.5 the roar in Clemson talks respectful of the jackets they at least are objective about Ga Tech and they talk a lot about us especially now I can get them on tune in app well worth the data on my smartphone so I don't have to listen to awful radio in Atlanta
Heard you call in a few times

slugboy

Staff member
Mike Bell flunked out of FSU and finished his degree at VT, and is really a fan of factory-style football. He does rag a bit extra on Tech football--he gets a rise out of the Tech fans for doing it, and he's used to doing it from his FSU days. I recommend a thicker skin.

There's not a big market for insightful analysis. Just isn't.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
That guy Mark something who is on with Randy Cross in the mornings is the biggest A-hole i've ever heard on the radio this side of Steakie

xenoabe

Jolly Good Fellow
92.9 is not worth anyone's time except for Dukes and Bell. Mike's a good guy and as long as they keep him from going too far off the deep end of one of his schticks then he's pretty funny and has generally talked fairly of us. He and Dukes mentioned yesterday that GT would give FSU fits in the ACCCG.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
The guy paired with Jamie Dukes, Rick Camelatoe gives ugag and richt pure hell pretty consistently

Yeah, Rick Kamla(toe) hates Richt and makes no attempt at hiding it. It's glorious and I'm surprised he hasn't been ushered off the air because of it. I mean it's the polar opposite of the Matt Turnoff/CPJ dynamic.

He and Jamie Dukes along with the afternoon show give us a fair shake which is all I really ask.