#90 Adams T shirts.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Just a couple of ideas
1. U might want to run the design by gtaa.
In 80s I had side business that made t shirt to sell on OU campus. We had to jump thru hoops. ( they had copyright to word Sooner). They were very adamant about defending thier brand. Once we did get agreement (%$), they let us sell at games.

2. Should have made 60% for females! The guys wanted them for rags to wash cars and the girls wanted them to wear while washing cars.

3. Brandon Tees w Gt 90- Sold at White Outs or Homecoming would be great.

Thanks for you efforts and good luck

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Just a couple of ideas
In 80s I had side business that made t shirt to sell on OU campus. We had to jump thru hoops. ( they had copyright to word Sooner). They were very adamant about defending thier brand. Once we did get agreement (%$), they let us sell at games.

2. Should have made 60% for females! The guys wanted them for rags to wash cars and the girls wanted them to wear while washing cars.

This is good advice

Just a couple of ideas

@buzz_wiser© is ahead of you on that. He contacted Tech yesterday and is awaiting an official response

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
@buzz_wiser© is ahead of you on that. He contacted Tech yesterday and is awaiting an official response
Your are right.
I had typed most of this way earlier and did not check to see the previous post

That's great news.
We made 3 t shirts w the design. They were hyper about the color in the o e sooner lettering and font. We made one more for proof. Now w electronic communication should go smoothly.

I heard cgc say they were going to let family have some time to gather and then would see how gt could honor Brandon.

Sure hope they tell them about your efforts as an example of Tech people wanting to stand with them. Even if u are turned down, it is a classy gesture.