9/2 - FSU vs Bama @ Mercedes Benz Stadium

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
Can you guys imagine the meltdown if FSU somehow pulls this one out? Though Alabama would almost certainly finish 11-1 after a first game loss, I am going to root for the Noles in this one.

Any of you guys planning on attending this game @ MBS? Any predictions?

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
True... not a major upset. Jimbo can coach. Though that is true, it would be a total shock to all Bama/SEC fans even after they lost to Clemson this year. That's the uproar I was speaking of. With most of my friends and family being UGA/SEC fans, I had to hear all year about how Bama was the most unstoppable force ever to set foot on a football field.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
True... not a major upset. Jimbo can coach. Though that is true, it would be a total shock to all Bama/SEC fans even after they lost to Clemson this year. That's the uproar I was speaking of. With most of my friends and family being UGA/SEC fans, I had to hear all year about how Bama was the most unstoppable force ever to set foot on a football field.

I feel sorry for you and the unrelenting hype you had to put up with! How did you escape the trap? ;)

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
FSU's QB is better, in my opinion, but his offensive line will need to block and block well for them to pull the upset, and yes, it will be considered an upset.

Yes, I will also be pulling for Free Shoes, since sa(t)an coaches the other team. (Brent Key and possibly the Goose on the coaching staff will not make me root for the evil that is NFL Tuscaloosa)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Can you guys imagine the meltdown if FSU somehow pulls this one out? Though Alabama would almost certainly finish 11-1 after a first game loss, I am going to root for the Noles in this one.

Any of you guys planning on attending this game @ MBS? Any predictions?
I will not be spending $350 for the nose bleed seats for this game lol. I have a game two days later to be at in the same stadium!

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
FSU's QB is better, in my opinion, but his offensive line will need to block and block well for them to pull the upset, and yes, it will be considered an upset.

Yes, I will also be pulling for Free Shoes, since sa(t)an coaches the other team. (Brent Key and possibly the Goose on the coaching staff will not make me root for the evil that is NFL Tuscaloosa)

I believe that if FSU's O-Line can protect Francois they will have a great chance at winning this game.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
The only thing, right now, that concerns me is the GT fan base buying the fewest Tix among the other 3 groups that weekend (fsu, bama, ut)

This is going to prove if we are willing to put up or shut up and go first class.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
The only thing, right now, that concerns me is the GT fan base buying the fewest Tix among the other 3 groups that weekend (fsu, bama, ut)

This is going to prove if we are willing to put up or shut up and go first class.
The problem is GT's fanbase isn't consentrated in the South like that of Alabama,Tennessee or FSU. GT's fanbase is diffused worldwide.;)

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I would not call it an upset if FSU wins either. They will have the best QB in the power 5 next year, and loaded with talent top to bottom. I think FSU might go undefeated until the ACCC game, then we sting their ***.