#74 Georgia Tech 2016 Preview via Orlando Sentinel

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Whoa. That's a little lower than I expected. A lot lower. But after last year I think alot has changed with the way people look at the program and CPJ. This is a huge season as far as direction of where this team and CPJ are headed. I really think he needs an 8-4 type season to get the heat off of him. 7-5 ehh, 6-6 will get us to a bowl but I don't think it'll satisfy the fan base. I've said 8-4 since the schedule came out. Hope like hell we finish there or better.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
This is low enough!
Early season fast start the loose 2.
3-2 after miami will be low enough as well.
Then we win out!
Perfect!

GTFLETCH

Banned
I hope we start 4-1 with the early loss to Natty Champs Clemson.....

We win out until we get to the UGA game...That will be one to watch... OB bound again!!

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
"Look back: Paul Johnson has received criticism for Georgia Tech’s lack of consistency under tutelage"

Great proofreading, Orlando Sentinel. You must be proud of your copy desk.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
If paul is 6-6 or worse we do have a mess on our hands folks. Sorry but we do.

6 wins for me is the basement with this schedule. Should be 8 to 9 expectation. Anything below 8 is for me is underachieving in almost a decade of his tenure.

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck

6 wins for me is the basement with this schedule. Should be 8 to 9 expectation. Anything below 8 is for me is underachieving in almost a decade of his tenure.
There's a revelation.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer

At face value I agree completely. However, what are the variables? Injuries?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

I dunno about "mess", but it's not good. We are a historical 7-5 (+1/- 1) team. The last two years were both outliers in the opposite extremes.