680 has a breaking announcement coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Just said a breaking announcement regarding Georgia Tech coach has been offered the job. After this commercial break. Who knows

naliniandchris

Georgia Tech Fan
Rumor is Ken and although I'm not thrilled I will support him and the program until he gives a reason not too.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
680’s vision statement is to throw as much shade on GT as possible. I’ll believe any “hot take” that have when I see it.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Dang, how long is this commercial break dude? Was it just the OhioSt thing?

Funny, if they do announce KW hiring now ... they probably saw the Meyer news and figured they could hide our hiring among that media storm.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
That was a waste of 30 seconds. 680 off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I mean if he’s the guy I’ll support him, but I’d be a bit disappointed in how this search was performed. Interview one guy, make offer?

upload_2018-12-4_5-36-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-4_5-36-9.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-4_5-36-9.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 43

FrostedOrange

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow Todd has dropped a warm turd on us. I get there's a friendship there but our fb program is in a critical spot, don't have time for inside crony hires. Tony Elliot - interested, claims never contacted. Scott Satterfield - interested, claimed never contacted. Whiz - quoted as marginally interested, offered before any other interviews given. Priority time made for college football playoff and Hall of fame meetings. C'mon man!

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Wow Todd has dropped a warm turd on us. I get there's a friendship there but our fb program is in a critical spot, don't have time for inside crony hires. Tony Elliot - interested, claims never contacted. Scott Satterfield - interested, claimed never contacted. Whiz - quoted as marginally interested, offered before any other interviews given. Priority time made for college football playoff and Hall of fame meetings. C'mon man!

Take it with a grain of salt. This dude on the plane is a friend of 2 big gt haters, could be a troll job. If it ends up being true, I am right there with you.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
If it is Wisenhunt the questions are can he recruit quality student athletes and can he assemble a good staff. He has to know football by being in the profession so long. These pro coaches can tend to be very conservative until they are in a 2 minute drill and need to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.