680 GAME COVERAGE

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Couldn't get to the game Sat. but listened on 68O. Probably with about 3 minutes left in the game I left to do something else and when I returned, the Braves broadcast team were doing the pre Braves game coverage. Was the Tech game & post game programing pre-emptedby the Braves, or was it moved to another station? Hell, maybe I blacked out or something! Need info! Thanks.

Couldn't get to the game Sat. but listened on 68O. Probably with about 3 minutes left in the game I left to do something else and when I returned, the Braves broadcast team were doing the pre Braves game coverage. Was the Tech game & post game programing pre-emptedby the Braves, or was it moved to another station? Hell, maybe I blacked out or something! Need info! Thanks.
Use the Tech Gameday App on your phone and you can hear pre-game, game, and post-game in their entirety. Volume on that app was less than to be desired Saturday, but I emailed somebody at Tech and got a response saying they would pass the complaint along. You can also get all the basketball games and the Johnson call-in show on that app.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Is a POS

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I use the TunedIn/TuneIn app or just go to TuneIn.com and search for Georgia Tech IMG.