680 another uga booster

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Listening to 68O this morning almost sent me over the edge. The morning crew , especially Steak was over the top in telling everyone how great ugag football recruiting was, how great their facilities were, how great the baseball team is doing yada, yada,yada. He even threw in how good basketball recruiting was going. We get it already!! you love the doggies !

slugboy

Staff member
I read this like
Dude 1: “Hey, there’s a bowl of peanuts over there”
Dude 2: “You’re severely allergic to peanuts”
Dude 1: “I’ll just have a few, then”

You know it’s bad and will make you sick. Don’t indulge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DenverJacket56

Georgia Tech Fan
Steak is all about the party scene and ugag provides him an outlet. We won’t get much positive press until we start beating the mutts consistently. Only good publicity we might get soon is with Chernoff. He is a Tech fan deep down, but we all know his beef with CPJ. If CGC has the right people in his ear, he could do himself a favor by befriending Matt. Chuck and Chernoff are actually pretty decent and do good job following Atlanta sports teams.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
UGA has a lot of fans, therefore they have to pander to them to pay their bills. That will never change no matter how much we win so I’m not sure why some GT fans even bother with it. It’s the same with every other station as well. If you really need a sports talk fix listen to national shows. They are usually much better quality.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Can't listen to Steak or Sandra at all. Makes me nauseous.

Probably won't be a popular opinion, but Buck Belue is my favorite of the 680 hosts. He's a real Dawg homer, but he's honest and upfront about it. Buck is always respectful and complementary of our players and coaches as people/athletes. Doesn't pretend to be neutral and then bash Tech's school, fans and program like Steak, Sandra or Kincaide.

Chuck and Chirnoff are alright towards Tech. Too much schtick and too little sports on their show, though. And their producer is (proudly) the worst stereotypical drunk slob of a dawg fan.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Listening to 68O this morning almost sent me over the edge. The morning crew , especially Steak was over the top in telling everyone how great ugag football recruiting was, how great their facilities were, how great the baseball team is doing yada, yada,yada. He even threw in how good basketball recruiting was going. We get it already!! you love the doggies !

I mean he's not wrong dude

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

Then perhaps WE should do something about it beyond whining.

MAT 2005

Georgia Tech Fan
He’s not lying though!! I don’t like Steak either but Sandra and Kincade(sp) have both been on the record talking about how excited they are for Collins and the future of Tech. We just have to win more if we want Steak to get off UGA’s nuts!!

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
He’s not lying though!! I don’t like Steak either but Sandra and Kincade(sp) have both been on the record talking about how excited they are for Collins and the future of Tech. We just have to win more if we want Steak to get off UGA’s nuts!!
while i guess it's good both sandra and kincade have been talking up tech, it doesn't detract from the fact they both are worthless and would get eaten alive in a better market