5 things to look for in spring game

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Note: moderators left out my OP which stated no KOs, no punts, no FGs, and no PATs for tonight’s spring game.

So isn’t it interesting that all of our kickers are dressing out with nothing to do.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
On Watch ESPN, I will be especially interested in seeing how two walk-ons perform in tonight’s scrimmage, and both are on the White team: no. 16 QB Liam Byrne and no. 27 slotback/WR Josh Blancato.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Will it be televised anywhere? I have watch espn but I’d rather not watch on my phone if at all possible

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
On Watch ESPN, I will be especially interested in seeing how two walk-ons perform in tonight’s scrimmage, and both are on the White team: no. 16 QB Liam Byrne and no. 27 slotback/WR Josh Blancato.

According to Coach Knight #86 Brooks, a DT, is also performing above the line. Byrne caught my eye last season warming up before games as a wide receiver. He is a good, large athlete. Blancato has been performing well for some time. A big issue for me is to see if T Oliver is well enough to play QB and how well does he do in the different scheme.

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Note: moderators left out my OP which stated no KOs, no punts, no FGs, and no PATs for tonight’s spring game.

So isn’t it interesting that all of our kickers are dressing out with nothing to do.

I saw online there is a contest where you enter for the chance to catch punts on the field from Harvin III

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Did anyone else notice this gem in the OP's link?
(The game time is a nod to Tech’s season opener at defending national champion Clemson on Aug. 29.)
I have to admit the new staff really seems to be trying to introduce an SEC culture.