5 notes with CAM

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
With the coaching staff still remaining in tact this far after 2014 signing day, is it safe to assume there most likely won't be any staff turnover this year? I know there were rumors CAM could be leaving for a better position a while back on this board but doesn't seem anything has matriculated. And I remember reading that CPJ sat down with Sewak to clearly go over expectations and he doesn't expect Sewak to be leaving.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
would be better to just put the younger guys in early in the season than to feed them steaks all year till next year and have the same problem.
Maybe if they play some early they will be of some value at UGA. I would rather squeak out some wings early against FCS and even lose to say UNC but be ready for the U and UGA.

I wonder what GAMBLE's injury - Coach said Tboned in car accident over weekend. hope that is not a biggie

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
would be better to just put the younger guys in early in the season than to feed them steaks all year till next year and have the same problem.
Maybe if they play some early they will be of some value at UGA. I would rather squeak out some wings early against FCS and even lose to say UNC but be ready for the U and UGA.

I wonder what GAMBLE's injury - Coach said Tboned in car accident over weekend. hope that is not a biggie
Concussion

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I like the 4-2-5 Defense with the rover/flex position, than just playing straight nickel. But hey coaches coach.

I'd rather they go 3-4 and keep Paul Davis and Hunt Days on the field as OLB's, especially given how inexperienced and less talented the DL is.

Last edited:

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
I think Ken called it the nickel because he may not be familiar with the 4-2-5 w/ a rover. But I ultimately think that is where we are headed. The question becomes now who is best fit to play the rover. We no longer have Jemea which would have been perfect for it.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I would love to see Paul Davis on the field as much as possible. Maybe I haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement but he seems to be always where the ball is. I don't know if it is instinct or vision, but he has that knack. Someone in another thread said he might make a good hybrid safety/linebacker, and that rings true to me.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I put this in other threads but Ken advised on twitter that the secondary consisted of Griffin, DJ White, Milton, Golden & IJ.