4th and forever...

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
I watched the BC game last night, and got to the 4th and 19 play late in the game...

Two of the plays in JeT's career that will always be memorable for me are that one and the 4th and 15 in the VT game in '14... Those were both absolutely critical plays that went a long way towards defining our season...

Just hope that our next QB was able to bottle a little of that Thomas Magic...

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I watched the BC game last night, and got to the 4th and 19 play late in the game...

Two of the plays in JeT's career that will always be memorable for me are that one and the 4th and 15 in the VT game in '14... Those were both absolutely critical plays that went a long way towards defining our season...

Just hope that our next QB was able to bottle a little of that Thomas Magic...
For me I have to go with the run he made to set up the kick and pick against UGA in 2014.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I think it's safe to say JT has been one of the most clutch QB's in college football the past 3 years. It's hard to find a QB that has the "IT" factor, but we have certainly been spoiled with one in JT.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
The Duke run this year was impressive but the fact that a Duke lineman was in on the tackle 40 yards downfield on that play was even more impressive to me.
The run to set up the field goal against the mutts was I think the most important because of the HUGE fumbles attributed to him earlier. If we had lost the game, many would have attributed it to him. That could have had a negative impact on his confidence.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
It's odd that we have been successful on fourth and long but have failed on fourth and short so much recently.

The other fourth down conversion I might add was against the Canes in 2014 that essentially iced the game.

USCJacket15

Georgia Tech Fan
My dad and I arrived in Dublin on Wednesday morning. We spent the next few days discovering the city and taking a bus tour out to the west coast, so by the time this play took place the trip had already been awesome. When JT took the snap all I could think was how legendary this trip would be if the Jackets could somehow convert this 4th and forever and score a late touchdown to win. Sure enough JT and Qua had ice in their veins, and we all know the rest. I'm thankful for the team and especially JT for making an already amazing trip truly unforgettable. I will definitely miss cheering him on this fall.

Side note: without Qua Searcy making clutch plays against BC and UGA, think of how different our season would have been. Crazy.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
The run to set up the field goal against the mutts was I think the most important because of the HUGE fumbles attributed to him earlier. If we had lost the game, many would have attributed it to him. That could have had a negative impact on his confidence.
Anyone who would have even attempted to blame a potential loss that game on JT would have a 15 paragraph reply of insults by me in return. The absolute worst call I have ever seen during a Georgia Tech football game.