4-4 with 4 to play!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It would be great to beat North Carolina,Miami and Virginia and be 7-4 going into the UGAG game. I could see a 7-5 GT team playing a 7-5 Tennessee team in the Music City Bowl.
The Tennesse coach was the DC at uga in 14 when we whipped them badly. In that game plan we did drive blocking like this game.
I dont know why I dislike him so much. SINCE we lost to cutcliff again, I hope we can play them in a bowl game.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Tennesse coach was the DC at uga in 14 when we whipped them badly. In that game plan we did drive blocking like this game.
I dont know why I dislike him so much. SINCE we lost to cutcliff again, I hope we can play them in a bowl game.
I think it's because CJP was the DC at UGAG 2014-2015:cool: Tennessee's coaching staff is pretty much made up of former UGAG and Alabama coaches:cigar:

Deleted member 2897

@UNC, home against Miami, home against Virginia. Those are 3 games that I can easily find 2 wins in if we play well. Can you freaking imagine going into uGA with a 4 game winning streak and being 7-4? I'd love that not just for what it is, but to get all the negative nellies to stop vomiting everywhere so much.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
@UNC, home against Miami, home against Virginia. Those are 3 games that I can easily find 2 wins in if we play well. Can you freaking imagine going into uGA with a 4 game winning streak and being 7-4? I'd love that not just for what it is, but to get all the negative nellies to stop vomiting everywhere so much.
If GT won 7-8 games this season i would give the Jackets an A+ for the 2018 season:cigar:

Techster

Helluva Engineer
UVA is no joke this year. Outside of Clemson & Miami, UVA probably has the 3rd best defense in the ACC, and only given 65 points all season. That's third to Clemson's 54 and Miami's 53.

BTW, GT has given up the most points this at 160, and our offense has scored the second most (Clemson is 1st). Of course, the rest of the teams have to play this weekend.

The only "gimme" left is UNC. The rest of the teams are going to be TOUGH to beat. IMO, GT probably has the best chance against Miami since there offense is inept, and if we can hold possession and score 21+ points, it's a game we can win.

VT wins was VERY important for our bowl hopes. Need 2 more....

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
UVa's defense is VERY salty. It's going to be a nasty street fight in the trenches.

I think UVa wins, because we have a modicum of an offense this year, and a defense that might just be as nasty up front as GT's offense. UVa's offense isn't very flashy, but we know what we do, and we're committed to it.

LibertyTurns

Banned
It would be great to beat North Carolina,Miami and Virginia and be 7-4 going into the UGAG game. I could see a 7-5 GT team playing a 7-5 Tennessee team in the Music City Bowl.
Boo!!! Losing to the mutts is unacceptable. The game’s at the cesspool so we have the edge. They’ve got a girlie man QB with a gimpy arm and a fat, weak, slow defense. Curbee won’t play the frosh so all we have to do is stop their run and have the offense show up.

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
FPI gives us about .5% chance of winning the ACC. Given that Clemson would probably be about a 90/10 favorite over us, I’d estimate that it’s probably giving us about a 5% chance of winning the coastal right now.

Need to be big BC Eagles fans tonight!