$4.04 Tickets for USF @ GT Game

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Just wanted to make everyone aware that, per this tweet, GT will be selling tickets to the USF game for $4.04 on August 28th.

Also, I have two tickets that I am giving away for FREE to this game. Just direct message me, please. I can email them to you. All I ask is that you actually attend the game. Thanks.

Beerbrewingjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Going to be hot that day! This will likely be the only game me and my 2.5 year old will be able to make. I have a girl due in mid Sept. I already have her white and gold attire.

I’ll be getting some damn good seats in a shaded area. Speaking of, can someone recommend a good section for shade? I don’t want my kid to burn up. I used to sit in 223 but that’s not at all shaded.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Going to be hot that day! This will likely be the only game me and my 2.5 year old will be able to make. I have a girl due in mid Sept. I already have her white and gold attire.

I’ll be getting some damn good seats in a shaded area. Speaking of, can someone recommend a good section for shade? I don’t want my kid to burn up. I used to sit in 223 but that’s not at all shaded.

I’ll be impressed if you stay through a full half. I’ve found it’s not worth going with kids that young.