30 Degrees at 8 a.m. Tomorrow. Who's Tailgating?

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Weather forecast calls for 30 degreees at 8, warming up to a balmy 45 when toe meets leather. Who is going to brave the cold and be tailgating. I will be there with my daughter and her friend and, I hate to admit it, but I'm bringing a friend who's a dwag fan (please, spare the abuse, it was a tough decision). He said he'd rather watch GT this year that UGA, and he said he would take care of all of the tailgating supplies and do the cooking.

If anyone has experience with setting up on the 5th St. bridge? Considering the factors, how early do you think the spaces will fill up?

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
There is no damn way ANY kind of weather will keep @GTpdm and I away from Yellow Jacket Alley to greet the team and thank the seniors! I will have on even more layers than at the last game, and may resemble a Gold stay puft marshmellow (wo)man, but I'll be at the tailgate at 9am.

We tailgate on the lawn next to Peters Deck and YJ Alley, near the police phone usually. Small group this week, probably just 3-4 of us. Stop by and say hello!

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
We will be in our usual spot near the Physics building. I can take the cold, it's wind that gets me (like Virginia).

I'm digging out my skiing base layers early this year.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
The boy and I will be front and center as the team steps off the bus showing support for the team and mostly the seniors.
They have worked hard to make this final walk.
Look us up @ClydeBrick you know where we will be.
But first. ...we are watching #mutthurt tonight :)

#THWG

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
The boy and I will be front and center as the team steps off the bus showing support for the team and mostly the seniors.
They have worked hard to make this final walk.
Look us up @ClydeBrick you know where we will be.
But first. ...we are watching #mutthurt tonight :)

#THWG

I got tix for the Upper North for this one but my wife went home sick today - so she is begging off. Work with too many UGAg supporters so I am either going stag or I'm going to dump 'em on the hub tonite :(:cry::banghead::grumpy::bigtears::arghh::depressed::rage:. I do not know if I could stand going by myself and being surrounded by Clempson fans.

As for the #mutthurt tonite: How about them dwags?

Last edited:

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I got tix for the Upper North for this one but my wife went home sick today - so she is begging off. Work with too many UGAg supporters so I am either going stag or I'm going to dump 'em on the hub tonite :(:cry::banghead::grumpy::bigtears::arghh::depressed::rage:. I do not know if I could stand going by myself and being surrounded by Clempson fans.

As for the #mutthurt tonite: How about them dwags?

We will cheer them on for you!
Hope she gets better soon!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We are going to have a large game watching crowd (by our standards) of over 12 people.

Start off with Mimosas (after sabrage) 15 minutes before kickoff and at halftime. Lasagna is being started now. Life is good.