3 dismissed, 1 suspended

Techster

Helluva Engineer
You don't get kicked off the team for drug use. And if you do that's just bad policy in my opinion. You will never win like that. I know a bunch of people are all about the high road character wise, I am to a certain extent, but of you want to seriously win you can't kick people off for drug use. I think CPJ knows that, I think it's more than just this.

Ask UGA about kicking guys off the team for drug use. Trust me, their fans are crying that UGA has the strictest drug policy in the SEC.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
You don't get kicked off the team for drug use. And if you do that's just bad policy in my opinion. You will never win like that. I know a bunch of people are all about the high road character wise, I am to a certain extent, but of you want to seriously win you can't kick people off for drug use. I think CPJ knows that, I think it's more than just this.

Yes you do, it's 3 strikes and out for drug use per the GTAA code of conduct. And if for no other reason than drug possession is against the GA criminal code. We can debates the merits of the law but it is still the law.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
This is why I don't throw stones at UGA regarding player conduct. That pendulum can easily swing. Anyway feel for these guys but they made their bed I guess. What is the procedure regarding discipline for players does anyone know? Like is there counseling for drug abuse ect?

Aww SCREW UGA. Their guys are getting busted for violent crimes. Not comparable.

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
I hate it for these kids. They probably did something really stupid and now it is going to have a lifetime effect. Hopefully this is a wake up call and they learn from this. 2 of these 3 is a huge blow, our interior dline has been dismantled this offseason.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
If you can't pass a drug test after failing 2 while trying to stay on a football team you're literally retarded and we don't need any *******es on the team. See ya! Have a good time doing nothing with your life. Just go to a frat party and get hammered if you absolutely need something to have fun. Skip the weed guys, it's not that good.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
If you can't pass a drug test after failing 2 while trying to stay on a football team you're literally retarded and we don't need any *******es on the team. See ya! Have a good time doing nothing with your life. Just go to a frat party and get hammered if you absolutely need something to have fun. Skip the weed guys, it's not that good.
Whats even better if you failed one or two u know they r going to be after you more than normal. Making it even dumber you didnt get the hint. Seriously social darwinism. If it didnt happen now it may have in 2 years and really hurt the team. See ya. At least now we can fill the slots. Expect some more committments soon :)

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
13 players gone in one off season...15% of our team gone. I am big CPJ supporter but even if he ends up passing all expectations this season, this many players lost is really going to hurt him in the long run and could potentially spell his demise. Hopefully the players from 14 and this class are hits.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
This offseason has been worse than flunkgate in numbers. Including a starting qb and yes we can all debate if he was a fit or doing good but he was still the starter.

knox

Georgia Tech Fan
13 players gone in one off season...15% of our team gone. I am big CPJ supporter but even if he ends up passing all expectations this season, this many players lost is really going to hurt him in the long run and could potentially spell his demise. Hopefully the players from 14 and this class are hits.
This is really flunkgate-esque.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Seems like Anthony Autry has been gettin in trouble since day one. Was hoping he would straighten up, hope lil bro has a better head on his shoulders

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Guys, I hate to say this, but I would be willing to bet that the majority of GT athletes in all sports are regular marijuana users. At my old high school drug usage is common among the white, middle class, AP students. Our school is located in a rural area far from any big city. If a majority of these high school students occasionally partake, it is an almost certainty that GT college athletes do as well. I know it is hard to believe, but times have changed. We are foolish to believe otherwise.