28 - 27 Final !!!!!!!! GT BEATS UGA Postgame Comments

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Instead of ripping pieces of their urine infested shrub, I think we should hang Gold Christmas lights on them! And being in the shape of the final score.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Did anybody see what looked like "not so smart" after the game when players were shaking hands send his players to the locker room? I have seen part of a video clip of Brad shaking hands with uga player and it appears as if not so smart starts to send his player to locker room. I will admit to video cuts after that, so I may have seen something that didn't happen.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Did anybody see what looked like "not so smart" after the game when players were shaking hands send his players to the locker room? I have seen part of a video clip of Brad shaking hands with uga player and it appears as if not so smart starts to send his player to locker room. I will admit to video cuts after that, so I may have seen something that didn't happen.
I noticed that, in the past, players from both teams kneeled down at the center of the field for a prayer (or some other reflective moment), but today, very few uga players stayed on the field, and I saw one player get shoved toward the uga locker room right before he looked like he was going to kneel.

Milwaukee

Banned

Yes, he was actually grabbing his players and sending them inside because some of them were getting mad at our players for the flag plant. In Kirby's defense I think he did the right thing and handled it well. He let us continue to celebrate and basically made his team get off the field. I was also impressed by how he handled the Personal Foul call after the TD. He got on to his receiver for acting like a punk after he scored. I don't think he's the evil jerk that his fanbase wants him to be.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I am not a big fan of taking the hedges.
Their sacred "hedge" (chinese privet) is little better than a weed. Our guys could tear out 10 times as much of it as you see in the photos, and it would snap back in a matter of weeks. Complainting about "damage" to the hedges is ridiculous. dwags want to call us "villains" so that they don't have to acknowledge that we beat them.

O...M...G...We are such scoundrels. We took a few sprigs of a plant that has to be pruned back weekly to prevent it from strangling students as the walk past the stadium.

We should bill them grounds-keeping fees, for preventing the weeds from taking over the field campus.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Yes, he was actually grabbing his players and sending them inside because some of them were getting mad at our players for the flag plant. In Kirby's defense I think he did the right thing and handled it well. He let us continue to celebrate and basically made his team get off the field. I was also impressed by how he handled the Personal Foul call after the TD. He got on to his receiver for acting like a punk after he scored. I don't think he's the evil jerk that his fanbase wants him to be.
I'll add I saw both Chubb and Lorenzo Carter several times throughout the game help our guys up off the ground.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Posting before I no longer have access to this drive view.

upload_2016-11-26_22-48-49.png

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Their sacred "hedge" (chinese privet) is little better than a weed. Our guys could tear out 10 times as much of it as you see in the photos, and it would snap back in a matter of weeks. Complainting about "damage" to the hedges is ridiculous. dwags want to call us "villains" so that they don't have to acknowledge that we beat them.

O...M...G...We are such scoundrels. We took a few sprigs of a plant that has to be pruned back weekly to prevent it from strangling students as the walk past the stadium.

We should bill them grounds-keeping fees, for preventing the weeds from taking over the field campus.
This. It's privet. It's not uncommon to any sec team these days, and for them to revere this plant as a sanctuary is comical. Get over it dwags. We beat you. And your weeds are free game. Goodness, the butt hurt is real nancies.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
And I digress. Those farm boys ripping up chunks of actual live grass from Bobby Dodd Stadium and sticking them in their mouths like bovine and parading around like animals was fine, but we should treat their shrubs like royalty is very funny to me. Especially coming from a school that offers a degree in "principles of turfgrass management"