-26 against bowling green....?

Do we cover 26 points???

• Total voters

MidnightJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
We looked phenomenal the year we went 3-9 against those two garbage teams we played. I've got confidence that our team can look like they got their **** figured out this weekend against BG, only to show that no, no they don't the week after.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
We looked phenomenal the year we went 3-9 against those two garbage teams we played. I've got confidence that our team can look like they got their **** figured out this weekend against BG, only to show that no, no they don't the week after.

Hahaha about right. We shall see! I'm hoping so! But man am I nervous after this weekend. Plus it's supposed to rain this weekend lol

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
I bet on a game if the line is good. 14 for a good miami team is solid. 17 for a mediocre Louisville isnt a good bet. If you gave me 10, sure because I think they win by 14-20. Yet, 17 leaves me little room for error. I'd have to think Louisville wins by 25+ to consider taking 17. I have to think a spread is off by a full touchdown before I take it.

Like this past week idiot vegas put buffalo as only a -5 favorite overRutgers. I pounded that. Look how that turned out.

If I get a great line I take it. If Louisville is set at -4 through -7 I'll take Louisville because I believe they win by 14-20, 14 being my basis for betting.
I dont make bets where I see it's a chance for a backdooe cover or something dumb.
This guy is like the bore at cocktail parties who tells you about all his winning stock trades. He strangely doesn't mention his buys of Enron, WorldCom, Tesla, and the like.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
This guy is like the bore at cocktail parties who tells you about all his winning stock trades. He strangely doesn't mention his buys of Enron, WorldCom, Tesla, and the like.

Oh I took navy last week. Learned they are about as good as us this year.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

Last year I went 41-30 regular season. This year I'm off to a hot start. All plays are documented and time stamped on http://bubbaspicks.weebly.com this year I've gotten hot quick. But expect to cool down a little.

GTRoy

Georgia Tech Fan
There definitely are! But most are on the road. Our remaining home games are rough... and do we think we all of a sudden can win on the road, let alone 2 on the road???

Sorry I haven't responded until now. It's a great point and definitely the key to us pulling out a winning season. I certainly think we can. I'm hoping that a win @Louisville will the the road monkey off our collective back.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Sorry I haven't responded until now. It's a great point and definitely the key to us pulling out a winning season. I certainly think we can. I'm hoping that a win @Louisville will the the road monkey off our collective back.

Man, am I hoping so!!!!! I want us to run the table till uga and make it a good game

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
As pissed and disappointed as I am, I think we roll on Saturday. Time for the team to take out some frustration. BG is dead last in rushing defense and we will rush for 400 yds and cover!

I would frankly be shocked if we didn't put up over 500 yds rushing against BG. The only reason we wouldn't, IMO, is if we decide to start working on the passing game once we get a big lead. I think this game will remind people of the Kansas massacre a few years ago...

GT_EE78

Banned
pretty irrelevant game as long as we win. I've never believed you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Since TO doesn't seem to be able to pass either maybe its time to put in a few wildcat plays for Graham. Some things maybe out of the shotgun like a run pass option. as long as they work on passing the who or how matters less.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I hate it for BG but if we can put 100 points on them then that is exactly what we should do. We need some confidence going into Louisville so we can pull out a much needed road win. 3-3 leaving Louisville would make the rest of the season much more interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Fear not fellow Tech fans. PJ said on Sunday that he was getting more involved with the QB's. Everything will now be alright, so look for him to run up the score as much as possible. The final score will assure the nation that all is right with the TO!

Jmonty71

Banned
I would frankly be shocked if we didn't put up over 500 yds rushing against BG. The only reason we wouldn't, IMO, is if we decide to start working on the passing game once we get a big lead. I think this game will remind people of the Kansas massacre a few years ago...
The other reason? We continue the sloppy ball handling and fumble all over. That is what bothers me the most.