-26 against bowling green....?

Do we cover 26 points???

• Total voters

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
S&P win % updates (My Computer projected Spread)
Vs BGSU: 96%, (GT -22)
@ Louisville 69% (GT -10)
VS Duke 29% (Duke -8)
@ VT 32% (VT -10)
@ UNC 52% (GT-4)
VS Miami 20% (Miami -20)
VS UVA 40% (UVA -8)
@ UGA 4% (UGA -33)

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
VS Duke 29% (Duke -8)
@ VT 32% (VT -10)
@ UNC 52% (GT-4)
VS Miami 20% (Miami -20)
VS UVA 40% (UVA -8)
@ UGA 4% (UGA -33)

Seems about right!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
VS Duke 29% (Duke -8)
@ VT 32% (VT -10)
@ UNC 52% (GT-4)
VS Miami 20% (Miami -20)
VS UVA 40% (UVA -8)
@ UGA 4% (UGA -33)

Just don't think we deserve a 10 point fav over Louisville

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
So the sharps picked us to outscore BG by 4 TDs with two missed XPs? Sounds about right....

Seriously, BG is a BAD team. Sagarin has them ranked 163rd currently. (GT is 59th) We should beat them pretty handily. I wouldn't be shocked if the margin isn't larger, as I think the guys are gonna take their frustrations out on them next Saturday...

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
Virginia Tech just lost to Old Dominion. You think we can beat Virginia, but not Louisville who they just beat 27-3. Miami, Duke, and Miami are on their backup QBs. UNC is a dumpster fire.

Bookmark this page. When we win more than 1 game I’m going to come back and laugh at you. Respectfully.
Right now, Tech is a dumpster fire......

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
VS Duke 29% (Duke -8)
@ VT 32% (VT -10)
@ UNC 52% (GT-4)
VS Miami 20% (Miami -20)
VS UVA 40% (UVA -8)
@ UGA 4% (UGA -33)
Tech hasn't won on the road since 2016. Favorites at UL and UNC ???? Not feeling it at this point

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
I will say we may get to 5 wins, but that would be a rally for this team. It's simple this team just isn't good. We don't have a capable qb that is well rounded. He is a true a back, playing qb. It's a shame lucas got hurt.
Agree. But based on past history , not even sure CPJ would make the switch. We will see if OLIVER gets meaningful playing time against BG.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Agree. But based on past history , not even sure CPJ would make the switch. We will see if OLIVER gets meaningful playing time against BG.
I was encouraged by his throw on the run. Sadly marshall couldn't make that throw if he tried. Marshall truly looks like a running back trying to throw. We need to sit searcy and have Cotrell marshall and lynch as our 3 top a backs. Make changes! Otherwise continue to see what's happened. I dont trust cpj has the willingness to make changes to see if they work.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
BG is not good. The line is about right.

I know you guys are all about to jump off a cliff, but VT just lost to Old Dominion and Louisville just got completely destroyed by Virginia. There are opportunities for wins on our schedule.

There definitely are! But most are on the road. Our remaining home games are rough... and do we think we all of a sudden can win on the road, let alone 2 on the road???

Deleted member 2897

I will say we may get to 5 wins, but that would be a rally for this team. It's simple this team just isn't good. We don't have a capable qb that is well rounded. He is a true a back, playing qb. It's a shame lucas got hurt.

So first you said we’d beat Virginia, then 1 post later you said Virginia would beat us handily. Then you said we’d go 2-10 and then not an hour later you say 5-7. Your predictions are a dumpster fire. :)

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So first you said we’d beat Virginia, then 1 post later you said Virginia would beat us handily. Then you said we’d go 2-10 and then not an hour later you say 5-7. Your predictions are a dumpster fire. :)

Now you're just a troll. I said we may very well get to 5 wins. But I doubt it. You're taking parts of what I say to use against me... must be a lawyer? ;)

Just dont see it with this team, I see them giving up. I think the oline is done with Johnson, half of them cant stand to be around him on the sidelines. It looks like he expects a lot more out of them than they can physically do. They aren't the worlds most gifted oline... a decently athletic defensive line should get penetration on this oline. Sure experience and seniority helps, but not if you're just being moved around. We are getting overpowered and out ran. It was blatant how much more athletic Clemson was than us. I truly believe they gave 60% effort as well. If lawerence played the whole game they would of won by 50.