Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
With NSD on the horizon things have gotten a little monotonous with the same questions being asked and answered over and over again. So I'd like to switch things up. Who do you guys think gets to wear the #21 jersey after Charles Perkins leaves? I'll say Custis gets it

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
No way. There's only one number that isn't in circulation and nobody that has worn #21 comes close to meeting that standard. Thankfully.

Listen I get that.

But I think we should make a big deal about Calvin Johnson. We should hang his jersey. We should have him on the field at half time. We should use this because it can help the program.

/

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Listen I get that.

But I think we should make a big deal about Calvin Johnson. We should hang his jersey. We should have him on the field at half time. We should use this because it can help the program.

/

Agreed 100%
He's probably the most talented and most known player that has come out of tech in the last 30 years or more. My friends that are SEC homer jive turkeys respect him more than anyone out of the ACC in recent memory. Everyone and their brother should know that he went to Tech and GT should be screaming it from the mountain tops.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Has CJ completed his degree? If not, it(hanging jersey) won't happen.
First, I'm fairly certain that he did finish up his degree. Secondly, the other guy to have his number retired didn't finish his up, although he had auch better reason than those who don't finish it these days