#21 Pitt at McCamish tonight

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
We have no frontcourt depth. That's why they have so many 2nd chance points. Were throwing out crazy lineups. Nobody has the energy to hustle after loose balls and crash the boards

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Great effort tonight. Although it's a loss, it's starting to be fun to watch us play again. If we play like this the rest of the year, we're going be a lot fun to watch, and the wins will start to appar. I loved that stretch where we went inside to Miller repeatedly. Also, Golden is a warrior. I wish we had him more than this year...this guy is exactly what we've been missing ever since Jarrett Jack and Will Bynum left. I hope we don't take a step backward next year when he's gone. I'd like to see Georges-Hunt get more aggressive...I think he's got the capability to be an excellent scorer.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Really can't complain about our play tonight. I'm pretty confident if we even had one more scholarship player available we could have pulled out the W. This team looks like it is peaking at the right time. Too bad 1/3 of the team couldn't play tonight...

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Heck of an effort by the team... we weren't out of it until the final 30 seconds or so. Having 2 out for the season and 2 others out for the game were a killer.

At least the game stayed interesting through out.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
My observations:
- Daniel Miller wins just about every opening tip-off (pay attention)
- Pittsburgh is the best team we've played so far this season
- Tech played their best game of this season
- Optimistic in spite of the loss

/