2022 Pitching

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Freshman serving up some MEAT to John Anderson. @eokerholm 😃😃 These tweets of the boys competing against each other really mess with me. Lol!

ETA... Also... for record @GTNavyNuke would have pulled the young man & gone to the pen before this ever happened.

I might have pulled him, all depends on how he's done up to then, whose in the pen and how much I've had to drink. Not necessarily in that order. Can't wait for baseball to start now that the snow is melted for now.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
I might have pulled him, all depends on how he's done up to then, whose in the pen and how much I've had to drink. Not necessarily in that order. Can't wait for baseball to start now that the snow is melted for now.
Looking forward to opening day. I plan to be in Atlanta!

Glad to hear that your snow has melted Nuke. Ours was mostly melted, but getting an ice storm followed by snow tonight. Trees already look like they're getting a coating of ice. GE, of all companies, actually sent out an e-mail telling us to work from home on Thursday if at all possible. May be a first that GE has done so in my 16+ years working for them...

Anyway, 2/18 in Atlanta. 4 pm. Be there!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Looking forward to opening day. I plan to be in Atlanta!

Glad to hear that your snow has melted Nuke. Ours was mostly melted, but getting an ice storm followed by snow tonight. Trees already look like they're getting a coating of ice. GE, of all companies, actually sent out an e-mail telling us to work from home on Thursday if at all possible. May be a first that GE has done so in my 16+ years working for them...

Anyway, 2/18 in Atlanta. 4 pm. Be there!
Have fun!

Wright St is no cupcake. Will be a legit test of our pitching out of the gates. Good offense. They are projected to repeat as conference champions. Had it not been for a walk off grand slam (v Tennessee) in the Knoxville regional last year, they were about to blow that regional up.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Have fun!

Wright St is no cupcake. Will be a legit test of our pitching out of the gates. Good offense. They are projected to repeat as conference champions. Had it not been for a walk off grand slam (v Tennessee) in the Knoxville regional last year, they were about to blow that regional up.
Yeah, I'm well aware of Wright State. I used to live a mile or two from their campus when I lived in Beavercreek, OH and worked at WPAFB. Root for them against everyone except Tech!